Asian Scientific is a Binocular Accessories Microscopes Supplier in India. A scientific binocular microscope refers to any microscope with two eyepieces. The image presented to each eye is a flat, 2-dimensional ‘mono’ image. These two microscope dual eyepieces make it easier to view and analyze your lab specimen than monocular microscopes.
Binocular microscopes accessories & functions:
- Eyepiece: The dual binocular eyepiece contains the microscope’s lenses & it gives the user secondary magnification of the object being viewed generally a specimen contained on a slide.
- Mechanical Stage: The mechanical stage holds the object or slide samples, allows the specimen to move left, right, forward & backward direction for examination.
- Nosepiece and Objective Lenses: The nosepiece contains several rotating objective lenses, usually three, which magnify the image of the object on the stage.
- Condenser and Lamp: The lamp of the microscope provides light for the viewing area. A light from the lamp which passes through the lenses of the condenser, which focuses the light on the binocular microscope’s viewing area.
- Microscope Tube and Prisms: The microscope tube supports the binocular dual eyepieces and multiple lights refracting prism of a binocular microscope; a microscope light is split and directed to the binocular eyepieces.
For more details send an email with your requirement to Asian Scientific (Binocular Accessories Microscopes Supplier in India), firstname.lastname@example.org